TEGO provides a personalized subscription service that allows our members to access videos and other content streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TVs, computers and other devices
- 1.1. Your TEGO membership will be processed once subscribed. To use the TEGO service you must have Internet access and a Tego ready device and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. "Payment Method" means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party. Unless you cancel your membership before your final payment you authorize us to charge your account.
- 3.1. Payment Methods. To use the TEGO service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- 3.3. Cancellation. You cannot cancel your subscription once purchased for the World Cup. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits.
- 3.4. Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our subscription plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- 4.1. The TEGO service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. During your TEGO membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the TEGO service and view TEGO content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- 4.2. You may view the TEGO content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content.
- 4.3. The TEGO service, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of TEGO content.
- 4.8. TEGO software is developed by, or for, TEGO and is designed to enable viewing of TEGO content through Netflix ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the TEGO and related third-party software.
- 8.6. Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.